For any motor vehicle accident, the driver of the involved vehicles will need to complete a NE State Accident Report. The Hastings Police Department will only need to be contacted if the damage to any one person's vehicle or property is more than $1,000 or if someone is injured.
You can now view (and print/save) your accident reports online, before retrieving your accident report please note:
- Accident Reports are presented in "PDF" format. To view them, you must have Adobe Acrobat reader.
- Currently ONLY ACCIDENTS SINCE JUNE 01, 2013 ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE
- All accesses through this site are monitored, unauthorized access is strictly prohibited.
- To retrieve your accident report you will need a report number that is assigned by the Police Department
- Please contact the Hastings Police Department with any questions regarding retrieving your accident report.
- The accident number should be in the following format: PACC###### (ten total characters)
- PACC = Standard Reporting Prefix for ALL our accidents
- The next two digits are the year the accident happened
- The last four digits are the actual report number for that year.
- Please make sure your Popup Blocker for this site is off or accepting anything from www.cityofhastings.org*
- Once you type your accident number hit enter and your report will popup in a PDF.
Hastings, NE 68901