Public Records Request

Citizens have a right to obtain a copy of public records or documents regardless of its physical form by making a request to the City's custodian of that record.  A public record request shall be submitted in writing through the City Clerk.  If the City Clerk is not the custodian of that record, the City Clerk shall forward the request to the custodian.

Please fill out the Public Records Request Form to submit your request to the City Clerk.